Sailing yacht Beneteau Oceanis 55
Width of 4.97 m
Draught 2.20 m
Freeboard 1.40 m
The height of the mast 23.90 m
Engine Yanmar 55 kW (75HP), only 300 hours, Generator 8 kW – 200 hours. Convenient access to all equipment.
The yacht is equipped with "Dock & go" (saildrive rotating) joystick control.
Two chargers 12 V. Additional soundproofing of the engine compartment. Exhaust gas cleaning system, forced ventilation of the engine compartment.
Fuel tanks 3*200 liters.
2 water tanks of 350 litres.
The White colour hull.
Average fuel consumption at 2000 rpm is 5 liters per hour.
Lighting everywhere - led.
Mileage : 2000 nautical miles.
Engine hours 300 m/hour
Generator 200 m/h
Antifouling spring 2015, Replacement of zinc annually. VAT not paid. The Flag Of Dominica.
The boat is privately registered. Berth is paid till the end of the year 2017.
DECK AND DECK EQUIPMENT:
1. Anchor is 24 kg. anchor windlass 2 kW. Anchor chain – galvanized 100 meters. Locker for anchor chain is deep, vertical. Two control posts for anchoring.
2. The forepeak crew cabin with 2 separate berths, sink, manual toilet . In the forepeak are: control block anchor winch, the control unit for bowtruster, the control unit anchor winch, a pump supplying sea water for washing the anchor and deck, self-contained lighting inside. Access locker to anchor chain.
3. Bow thruster 5 kW, operated from the wheelhouse.
4. Furling Genoa
6. 8 mooring sets. The roof rails. Lifelines rope gates on the sides in front of the cockpit.
7. Lockers for storing ropes.
8. Mast with two pairs of spreaders, sliders to raise the mainsail, a boom with lazybag. Radar.
9. 12 stoppers (6 on each side) . Arch over the entrance, boom the sheet is attached with three pairs of blocks.
10. 2 electric winch –diameter 76, 1 electric winch - diameter 56, 1 hand winch – diameter 56. 2 handles. (Harken)
11. Folding seats steering.
12. Hatches with additional vents ventilation of cabins , handrails.
13. Cockpit with mattresses.Under the arch under the tent are beds. Teak floor.
14. The steering is a designated place the chain with the amplifier. Two control stations.
15. Sprayhood (protective awning from splashes): sunbrella fabric with transparent inserts, for enhanced frame. Bimini covers the entire cockpit from rain. Additional tents from the sun.
16. Bar for engine gauges
17. Two post management at each post features: Navigation bar – Chart plotter (radar, AIS), wind instruments, depth sounder, log, autopilot, VHF radio with speaker, control thruster, control panel radio and CD, hydraulic control, joystick "Domingo", engine control is electronic, lighting in cockpit, starting the engine block.
18. Table with place for beverages.
19. Table for drinks, with a 12 V power socket, additional removable lamp, starter unit of the engine.
20. Lockers for storage of covers and footwear, and other necessary equipment
21. Hydraulic bathing platform, a separate section for storage of rescue equipment.
FOREPEAK (crew quarters)
1 . Entrance through the hatch. A ladder, two beds.
2. Latrine , hand pump.
3. Curtain for taking a shower.
4. The wash basin.
5. Automatic pump.
1. Fitted wardrobe with lighting, table lighting, plugs 12 and 220 V, boxes for clothes. Passing switches. The directional lamps.
2. Air conditioning, compressor, climate control.
3. Separate shower, separate wash basin, automatic pump pumping water from the showers and sinks.
4. Toilet: manual toilet, shower with automatic pump for pumping water, holding tank 80 liters, a latrine with a hand pump.
5 . Dressing table.
6. Safe with combination lock and key.
1. Ladder lift for access to the front of the engine.
2. On the port side is the galley with double sink with taps and pump sea water, oven, 3 ring stove with oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, bar, sofa with folding hydraulic( transformer )Desk, air conditioning control unit climate control. Retractable TV with DVD player. Sofa with storage underneath.
3. Under the couch is the air conditioning compressor.
4. To starboard is a sofa, chart table with: - LCD gauge panel fuel, water, battery, control panel, life support systems of the yacht 12 and 220 V, the standard SD system. Under the bed is a control unit with a fresh water supply.
6. under the floor of the salon: the Service batteries 6 PCs – 140 A/h. Separate battery start the engine, start the generator, Pump suction, pump cooling air conditioning system. Tanks for water. Cellar for storing wine, many additional fitted storage niches.
7. Finishing sofa – white faux leather. Passing switches.
8. Chart table: a Table with compartments for storage cards, night lights, VHF speaker, electronic sensors-fresh water, fuel, battery.
9. Sockets 12 and 220 V.
10. Control unit media service (TV, Internet, CD, DVD)
11. Additional post autopilot control.
12. VHF radio station.
16. Music centre, DVD player.
17. Bathroom, shower, sink, vacuum toilet with holding tank 100 litres with a pump for forced reset, exit in the aft cabin on the starboard side.
From the salon to the left and to the right of the ladder entrances in the aft cabins.
Cabins are identical, are equipped with individual lighting, sockets for 220 and 12 V
In the cabin on the port side:
1. Integrated washing machine SIEMENS iQ300 7 kg of Laundry.
2. Under the bed panel of the power supply of the yacht.
3. Access to the engine compartment.
4. Two chargers to charge the batteries.
In cabin to starboard:
1. Access to the latrine.
2. Access to the engine compartment.
The yacht is equipped with: a life raft, RIB tender with an outboard motor, EPIRB, life jackets automatic. Yacht has got rid of “childhood diseases”. Two years of careful usage and regular maintenance. A lot of useful things. (portable VHF station, flashlights, portable pumps, extension cords for 220 and 12 volts, additional awnings from the sun, covers on winches, pumps for the tender and mattresses, the pump pumping the oil from the engine, etc.).
Length (M) 16,8
Draft (M) 2,2
Beam (M) 4,97
Year Built 2015
Year Launched 2015
Tax Status no
Fuel Type diesel
Hull Material fibre rainforced plastik
Boat Name Ayaks
Berth Available 8
Wind Speed and Direction yes
Navigation Center: yes
Radar Detector yes
TV Set 1
DVD Player yes
CD Player yes
Cockpit Speakers yes
Fully Battened Mainsail yes
Battened Mainsail 67
Furling Mainsail lezy bag
Furling Genoa manual
Storm Jib no
Gennaker/Cruising Spinnaker yes
Asymetric Spinnaker no
Stern Thruster no
Bow Thruster yes
Electric Bilge Pump yes
Manual Bilge Pump yes
Winch Harken 3 electric+1 manual
Air Compressor 2
Air Conditioning 4
Hot water yes
Fresh Water Maker no
Sea Water Pump no
Washing Machine yes
Microwave Oven yes
Marine Head 3
Electric Head 1
Chemical Head no
Deep Freezer 1
Battery Charger 2 (12 V)
Shore Power Inlet yes
Generator Panda 8kVA
Teak Cockpit yes
Teak Sidedecks no
Hydraulic Gangway platform
Wind Generator no
Solar Panels no
Cockpit Cushions yes
Swimming Ladder yes
Cockpit Shower yes
Outboard Brackets yes
Radar Reflector yes
Liferaft (No. Persons) yes 12 persons
Cockpit Table yes
Bimini Top yes
Mainsail Cover yes
Cockpit Cover yes
Genoa Cover yes
Lazy Bag yes
Road Trailer no
Launching Trailer no
Beaching Legs no
Cruising Speed (KN) 8
Max Speed (KN) 10
Range (KM) 1400 km
LOA (M) 16,8
LWL (M) 15,99
Length On Deck (M) yes
Min Draft (M) 2,2
Max Bridge Clnce (M)
Cabin Headroom (M) 2
Dry Weight 22930
Max Passengers 12
Windlass (Type) electric
Liferaft Capacity 12
Electrical Circuit (V) 12,,220 V
Fuel (L/Tanks) 3X200
Freshwater (L/Tanks) 3x350
Holding (L/Tanks) 3x80
Single Berths 1
Double Berths 3
Number of Engines 1
Engine Make Yanmar/Japan
Engine Model 75CV POD
Engine Type (Inboard etc) Inboard
Drive Type (eg Shaft) straight shaft
Power (HP) 75HP/55 kWt
Rope Cutter no
Propeller Type fold
Propeller Material bronze
Flag of Registery Dominica
Builder Chantiers Beneteau
Call us 24/7, this is a very attractive offer, one of the best on the market for a fresh 55-foot yacht. You are welcome with questions, we’ll also send you more pictures and Go-Pro videos. Owner is motivated.