Absolutely unique catamaran never built before or after. If Catana is the Mercedes of catamarans, then “Lida” is the Brabus version. Do you think it's an exaggeration? Let's explain point by point.
We will pass the advertising of Catana shipyard itself, I hope you are in, otherwise you would not be here.
Let's start with the fact that the owner of the catamaran is one of the first international Russian yachtsmen. He started sailing catamarans back in the late 90s. Sailed half of the world onboard charter and private yachts. In general, he tried absolutely all catamaran brands before building own. Those who have ever built their own yachts understand how important the experience of the owner is, how much more thoughtful the yacht turns out and how much more dedication the shipyard pays.
Moreover, the experience of the owner was superimposed on the fact that the shipyard was preparing this hull for the Paris Yacht Show 2009. It was presented to the world as the first Catana 47 Ocean version. That is, all the little things where the French shipbuilders traditionally left child diseases (sorry but true), have been triple checked and fixed.
As a result, launched in 2010, after the Paris Salon, the boat without exaggeration became an analogue of Brabus. At the same time, without golden toilet bowls and leopard skins, the bells and whistles are only on the case, everything is exclusively the best and without budget restrictions. What can I say, look at yacht specification and that's not all, some of the options were added later, plus various and expensive ship equipment. As a result, the cost comes to over 1 million euros by 2009th prices for a 47 foot catamaran. This is a lot, believe an experienced broker. Especially when spent wisely.
This particular hull fits those who are going to live aboard and sail everywhere.
- master version 3 cabins
- injection infusion composite hull with Twaron reinforcements
- full carbon pro-spar instead of standard aluminum
- carbon gennaker bowsprit
- front beam and compression beam made of carbon instead of standard aluminum
- carbon hardtop over cockpit instead of standard bimini
- carbon folding ladder with the name of the yacht
In general, a lot of expensive carbon replacements, more detailed list is in the specification. Weight, stiffness, strength, which gives all together huge performance up.
- maximum electronics Packs 1&2 worth 40K+ euros, see item 6 in the specs
- INMARSAT fleet broadband SAILOR FB250 10.9” antenna installed on white lacquered aluminium pole behind port helmstation. 15K euro not included in shipyard options list.
- Additional solar panels 4X85 Watt at the stern between the floats.
- Diving equipment (compressor, cylinders, weights, etc. including Rebreather). BAUER PE 100-TB gasoline dive compressor.
- Additional asymmetric spinnaker of 163 square meters
- Dinghy Zodiak Bombard Engine for Dinghy Tohatsu 25HP
- Sun рprotector сoverage all over the boat. Custom-made rain protection curtains the entire cockpit.
- Genoa Stay and Geenaker Stay standing rigging has been replaced by HARKEN from Facnor LS furler
- New ropes of running rigging
- New teak benches and panels throughout
- New nets everywhere
- New anchor chain
- Non-slip coating
- Numerous liveboard improvements made by very experienced owner like washing machine, ropes, anchors, etc.
The boat was preparing for world around. Ready to sail away.
Yacht photo Catana 47 Ocean «Lida»
Options of boat Catana 47 Ocean «Lida»
Rig - sloop
Engine to dinghy Tohatsu 25.00 hp
Phone: 007 (499) 703 15 48 E-mail:
Yacht broker: Mikhail Zhitnikov
Phone: +7 (499) 703 15 48 City: Moscow
Send message to yacht brokerCatana 47 Ocean «Lida»