The design and styling has been delivered by Rene van der Velden while naval architecture was provided by Piet van Oossanen. Together with the Vitters team and numerous specialists they have created a yacht with very good performance and excellent ocean-going characteristics. The yacht is comfortable under all circumstances. Much attention to items such as noise and vibration
prevention, ventilation and air conditioning has contributed to the further comfort on board.
The interior has a very harmonious design with cross-veneer Anigre panelling and Wenge floors. She has five cabins, all of outstanding comfort and luxury. The owner’s cabin is on the main deck with great views. The full-beam VIP cabin and three more guest cabins are situated on the lower deck. The crew have separate quarters with a crew mess and three cabins. The flybridge is the best we have ever seen in this size with plenty seating and sunbathing space, biminis which can be deployed in a flexible manner, and a Jacuzzi. Very good access from the flybridge to aft deck which offers a large seating area but also from flybridge to pilothouse.
The master suite is forward on the main deck, aft of which are the galley and the open plan dining and lounge salon, as well as the open aft deck with table and seating.
Forward is a full beam VIP cabin, another double and 2 twin guest cabins, all ensuite. Crew quarters are amidships, with a mess room, captain's cabin and 2 twins. The engine room and tender garage are aft.
The pilothouse is large, with a long table and sofa behind the steering position and gives access to the expansive flybridge deck, with bar, seating, spa pool and sunbeds under retractable biminis. This deck can also be comfortably accessed via the outside staircase leading up from the aft main deck
Audio And Visual Equipment
· Philips TV’s, full HD model.
· Bose extensive audio & video
· 42” in salon and master cabin.
· 22” system in all spaces, remote on the aft deck controlled
· Philips blue ray disc player · Satellite receiver: Topfield (2010) HDMA model. New HDMA cables installed (2010)
· Wi-Fi network
ELECTRICITY: 230/400 V AC - 50Hz
Split busbar system
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
· 2 x VHFs + 2 at fly + 2 · Satcom portable GMDSS VHFs
· Mini-C + attached GMDSS · Praxys automation system alarm system
· 2 x radars · 2 x DGPS systems
· 3 x chart plotters + 2 · Gyro compass repeaters at fly controls
· Back-up compass · Auto pilot and GPS
· Depth sounder · Weather fax
· 2 x computers (navigation and communication)
Safety And Fire Protection
· Fully fitted out to MCA and CI safety standards, including:
· 4 x 8 man Zodiac life rafts · Flares and life buoys with SOLAS B packs
· EPIRB beacon
· Fire fighting including fire suit· Radar transponder and kit
· Castoldi tender with diesel · Water skis, wake, bananas inboard jet drive, fuel filling station at and others floating toys swimming platform
· Snorkelling equipment · Bauer diving compressor, with 2 blocks