Yacht description Beneteau 57 «Love Story»
This beautiful yacht Beneteau 57 ' (17.1 m) “LOVE STORY” is owned privately, sailed by a full-time professional skipper. Very good condition, great blue hull+teak side decks, has everything on board, worth a viewing. Sailing becomes more pleasant with electric winches, steering with hydraulic booster, generator, A/C, watermaker, 150-hp Yanmar engine, 3kW bowthruster, hydraulic platform, full set of navigation instruments.|
She has three double cabins, each with cabin WC + shower, sockets 220 V and 12 volts, climate control in each cabin, air-heater, a separate skipper's cabin with WC. Cruise-company: Individual air conditioning, TV, satellite antenna, Internet via modem up to 10 points simultaneously.
Galley: stove 4 burners, oven, microwave 40 litres, a dishwasher, a drawer for vegetables, vertical deep freezer up to - 30 degrees, fridge 150 liters, pump draining coolers, sea water pump electric, ice maker, bar.
Rigging: Genoa 140 % furling, staysail on the forestay, battened main sail and lazybag, Spinnaker, backstay. 6 winches ( 4 electric), additional fencing work at the mast, two control anchor, bimini top over the cockpit, and extra shadow over the cockpit.
Equipment: Generator 220 volt 10 kW, Watermaker 120 litres / hour, the Yanmar 150 HP engine, controllable pitch propeller, bow thruster 3 kW, operated from the wheelhouse. Inverter. Bathing platform hydraulic. The crane used for lifting up the dinghy hydraulic with remote control. The Dinghy 6 seats, hard bottom with outboard engine 5 HP.
Call us anytime (we speak English, Francais, Русский) to organize a test sailing (test-drive). Also, available 24/7 on Whatsapp, Viber, Skype. Please see the contact details below. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Sorry for this Google-translation, if any questions, please, don’t hesitate to ask.
The Yanmar engine with 110 kW (150HP), a 10 kW Generator. Convenient access to all equipment.
Two chargers 12 and 24 V Additional soundproofing of the engine compartment. Exhaust gas cleaning system, forced ventilation of the engine compartment.
Fuel tanks (tank) 2 at 240 litres, 185 litres with the additional pump.
2 water tanks of 500 liters.
Hull color – blue.
Max. Length – 17.5 m, max width of 4.98 m, draft is 2.3 m.
Straight shaft with seals, controllable pitch propeller and rotary blades Max-Prop.
Average fuel consumption at 2000 rpm is 6-7 liters per hour.
Lighting yacht led.
Mileage : 18000 nautical miles.
Engine hours: 3200 m/h
Generator 810 m/h
Watermaker 350 m/hour
Anti-fouling new spring 2016, Replacement of zinc annually. Restoration of paint and varnish coating 2014. Restore teak covering 2016. VAT not paid. The flag of the BVI.
The boat is owned by a Company. Berth paid till the end of the year.
DECK (TEAK) AND DECK EQUIPMENT:
1. 32 kg anchor windlass 1.5 kW. Anchor chain – galvanized 100 meters. Locker for anchor chain deep, vertical. Two control anchor.
2. Forepeak storage for sails and covers. In the forepeak are: control block anchor winch, control unit electric twist Genoa, the control unit bow thruster, the control unit anchor winch, a pump supplying sea water for washing the anchor and deck, self-contained lighting inside.
3. Bow thruster 3 kW, operated from the wheelhouse.
4. Electric spin Genoa 800 W, the hand control is provided. Control is from the wheelhouse.
5. "Baby-stays" on manual spin, shoulder straps automatic headsail.
6. 8 mooring ducks. The roof rails. Lifelines rope gates on the sides in front of the cockpit.
7. Lockers for storing work files and the Scots.
8. Mast with three pairs of crespin, sliders to raise the mainsail, Spinnaker boom, boom with lazybag. a sun awning. Safety guard for work at the mast. The radar antenna, satellite phone.
9. two organizer for open wiring, 12 stoppers (6 on each side). The shoulder straps of the boom the mainsheet.
10. 2 electric winch –46 diameter, 2 electric winch - diameter 70, 2 hand winches – diameter 53. 2 handles.
11. 2 bilge locker, one is gas appliances, 2 large locker for storage of additional equipment, one is the hydraulic control unit lifting mechanism for "dingy" and bathing platform stern shower, swim ladder(removable).
12. Rails with folding seats.
13. The lifting mechanism for the "dingy" with remote control, folding bathing platform with remote control.
14. Pipes of the ventilation of the cabins with safety guards, handrails.
15. Cockpit with mattresses. Teak floor. Lift floor for access to engine compartment.
16. Steering hydraulic amplifier
17. Sprayhood (protective awning from splashes): stainless steel – glass top: sunbrella fabric with transparent inserts, for enhanced frame. Bimini covers the entire cockpit from rain. Additional tents from the sun.
18. Panel engine gauges (tachometer, oil pressure switch,temperature sensor, fuel sensors.
19. Navigation bar – Chart plotter (radar, AIS), wind instruments, depth sounder, log, autopilot, rudder position sensor, VHF with speaker remote control anchor winch control bow thruster, the electric pump pumping water, the control panel radio and CD, light in the cockpit and an electric twist of the Genoa.
20. Hydraulic, adjustable, rotary driver's seat.
21. Table with wooden camera for beverages.
22. Table for drinks, with socket, 12 V, starting the engine block.
23. Locker storage cases and shoes.
24. Satellite TV antenna, antenna NAVTEX.
1. Fitted wardrobe with lighting, table lighting, plugs 12 and 220 V, boxes for clothes. Passing switches.
2. Air conditioning, compressor, climate control, inverter.
3. TV with receiver, SD receiver, DVD player, router for mobile Internet.
4. Toilet: electric toilet, shower with automatic pump for pumping water holding tank 120 litres
5. Safe with combination lock and key.
6. Under the floor – an additional tank for fuel pump.
1. Ladder lift for access to the front of the engine.
2. On the port side is a Cabinet for wet clothes with cranes emergency stop the motor, control unit with battery and switch fuel tanks, ice maker, bar, sofa with folding table and 2 chairs, the passage to the galley, the air conditioning control unit climate control. The TV with the receiver.
3. Under the sofa is the air conditioning compressor, the water supply system of the yacht.
4. To starboard is the passage to the aft cabin and the skipper's cabin, chart table with seat, sofa with a coffee table.
5. On a sofa is a control unit satellite telephone and Internet, 24 V transformer, inverter, offline batteries for the TV antenna.
6. under the cabin floor: Service battery 10 PCs of Bank 1200 A/h Pump pumping water, the pump-cooling air-conditioning system. Tanks for water.
7. Furnish of sofas – leather. Passing switches.
8. Chart table: a Table with three drawers with compartments for storing cards, night lights, VHF speaker.
9. Sockets 12 and 220 V.
10. Control unit media service (TV, Internet, CD, DVD)
11. Additional post autopilot control.
12. VHF radio station.
13. The satellite phone.
14. Display NAVTEX receiver.
15. Multifunction display (sounder, log, autopilot readings, etc.)
16. Music centre, DVD player.
17. Control unit TV antenna, satellite phone.
THE PASSAGE ON THE STARBOARD SIDE:
1. Control panel system power provide yacht 12 – 24 – 220 V.
2. Control panel air-conditioning system, Watermaker (Watermaker operates from 24 or 220V), supply shore power, generator.
3. The entrance to the engine compartment.
4. Separate toilet room with manual toilet and automatic pump pumping water, shower, holding tank 80 liters.
5. Under the floor there is a Watermaker 60 l/h and the battery of the generator.
6. The entrance to the skipper's cabin. The cabin is equipped with: sockets 12 and 220 V, climate control, air conditioning compressor, wardrobes.
THE GALLEY (KITCHEN) :
1. Two-piece sink, pump sea water, valve sea water and tap water supply from the desalination plant, the pump pumping water from the freezer, a box for garbage.
2. Section for storing vegetables and fruits with drawers.
3. Hob 4 cooking plates with oven, electric ignition, emergency shutdown system of gas supply. A fume cupboard with lighting and forced ventilation.
4. The fridge with the regulator. Separate deep freezer with a regulator from – 30 to +10 degrees.
5. Cupboards, cabinets for dry products.
6. Microwave oven – 40 litres with grill.
7. Dishwasher. Independent lighting of each zone.
TWO AFT CABINS:
The passage in the port aft cabin is via the galley (kitchen), right down the hall. Cabins are identical and are equipped with: bathroom with shower and manual WC, automatic pump pumping water. Sockets 12 and 220 V. air Conditioning compressor and climate control. Wardrobe with lighting. Beds located under the fuel tanks. Engine compartment. Access to the engine compartment is from the interior, from the passage on the starboard side and lifting the floor in the cockpit for lifting the engine or generator.
SAILS: SAIL NORD
1. The grotto with a through armor with an area of 70,5 sq. m at a bearing sliders.
2. Genoa (140%) with UV protection – 85 sq. m. electric twist.
3. Automatic baby Staysail on the forestay, manual twist – 34 sq. m.
4. Spinnaker – 210 sq. m fully equipped with all necessary
The Dinghy trimmed fabric cover from UV rays, hard floors, 3.5 meters, 5 seats. Outboard motor 4-stroke, 4 l/s.
Liferaft 8 persons. 12 life jackets (automatic).
There are minor scratches on the body, chips that are easily restored. Boat on the go. All nodes are in working condition.
Equipment on boat brands: Facnor. Bomar. Harken. Lewmar. Berenzoni. Cruisair. TracVision/Kivihi .Raymarine/Furuno. Sony. Dessalator. MasterWolt.
Call us anytime to organize a test sailing (test-drive).
Yacht photo Beneteau 57 «Love Story»
Options of boat Beneteau 57 «Love Story»
Rig - sloop
Wiring for 220V shore connection
Deep freeze - freezer